Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Baby Brody

We have called him this for the last year... but Baby Brody isn't so little anymore.  We helped celebrate his 1st Birthday a few weeks ago.  

Such a cutie... he had a blast opening gifts and being the center of attention.

Quincy with her Uncle Cory and Brody

Quincy with Aunt Erin

Q with Chase

The proud parents of an adorable and ornery 1 year old!

Harper trying out Brody's new race car.



  
Grandma Willoughby with the birthday boy.

This looks interesting, I'm just not sure if I want to touch it or not?!?!

Ugg, I don't like how this feels on my hands!
Nope, I don't like it.  I'll just drop it over the edge.

Brody wasn't a huge fan of the cake.  He tried a little bite, then dropped the rest over the edge of his high chair.  Too funny.  You never know what you are going to get when a one year old tries cake for the first time.

No comments:

Post a Comment