Sunday, September 25, 2011

Garage Sale

Help or Hindrance... its a fine line.  We had our neighborhood garage sale last weekend and both girls were eager to lend a helping hand.

I carefully marked each pair of shoes with a price sticker.  Went inside for less than a minute and returned to Quincy sitting in a pile of shoes with price stickers stuck all over her body.

Harper kept climbing into our jogging stroller.  She would buckle herself in, and then scream "help Mommy, I stuck!!!" when she couldn't unbuckle herself.

Q wore a helmet most of the morning.  She refused to take it off.



Harper is very big on dressing herself these days.



The girls entertained themselves by taking the clothes on and off the rack.

Harper kept grabbing clothes and would say,
"Come here Pincy... wet me put this on you!!!" 
Q would run away screaming "no, no, no!"






1 comment:

  1. Love it!! I'm so upset I didn't get any pictures of Britt and I's labyrinth of clothes...

    ReplyDelete