Thursday, June 27, 2013

Vacation Part V - Magic Kingdom

Our last day at Disney World... the trip had flown by.

It was amazing how well the kids did.  No meltdowns, so much fun, lots of family time, SO many memories made.

We debated waiting a few more years to visit, but I'm so glad we made the trip when Harper was 4 and Quincy 3.  It was amazing seeing the magic through their eyes.  Every new experience got such a genuine reaction and the magic was SO real to them.  They got to meet Cinderella, and Belle, and Ariel.  No doubts, no questions, just the "Awe" of a child.  The magic for Will and I was definitely seeing how happy the girls were and getting to experience the excitement through their little eyes and priceless reactions!

Tinkerbelle left a special note for the girls... Mouse Ears!!!

H was insistent we had to visit "Ariel with a tail" again.  She told Arield, "I saw you turn into a human yesterday at the show... I want to see you do it again." Ariel smiled and told her, "Oh yes, I can turn into a human" and Harper responded, "I know, I want to see it now!" and stepped back and put her hand on hip as if to say, "come on... I'm waiting!"


Riding the "Voyage of the Little Mermaid"  It was the girls' favorite ride.... we did it three times!








Belle's Castle



Mouse Ears!!! The girls saw these on the first day and wanted them so bad, but we told them they had to be good and earn them!








Hot, tired, sleep deprived... it was time to head back to the hotel for a nap!

H thought this was pretty darn cool!

A cotton candy bribe to avoid a meltdown never hurt anyone:)





After a quick nap at the resort, we went back to meet the princesses at Town Square!

Twirling with Aurora!





He was ALL about Cinderella! and LOVE that his shirt says,
"Chicks Dig Me"

Cinderella kissed his cheek and left a big lipstick mark, Q told her, "Thats my baby!" and then had to kiss him too!





We were totally that family with two strollers!
 We had dinner that night at Chef Mickey's!











H was cracking up because she had just pinched Donald's tail!

Rapunzel was on "vacation" too (according to a desperate mom needing a valid response for a 4 year old with LOTS of questions)... since we could never find a time to meet her, but we got a picture of her tower!


We stayed late that night to watch the fireworks.  It was a perfect way to end our magical trip!


Our sweet little man... so tuckered out.

No comments:

Post a Comment