In C's monitor I hear, "Wake up baby, you so silly baby, I'll push the button, hee-hee, it makes a noise, hi baby its me Cincy!". I smile, laughing at what I'm hearing... then it hits me. WHY am I hearing Q's voice.
I run down the hallway and find this.
![]() |
| If ever there was a guilty, I know I'm in trouble look. |
![]() |
| The face, the you can't get mad at me because I'm too stinking cute face. |
Q had opened the door and climbed into C's crib all on her own. She was just chatting up a storm, and he was wide awake just staring at her.
To "fix" the problem, we put a child proof lock on the outside of his door.
Our little spider monkey was NOT happy about this. She screamed, and screamed and yelled, "I don't wike it, take it off, I don't wike it!"
Oh the tears...
Mommy kept snapping away though, not wanting to miss the moment.






No comments:
Post a Comment